Mac Update Instructions
We are working on getting an app approved in the store but at this time we only have the following method available for Mac users to update their firmware. We know this is complex and we apologize for the complexity. In a few weeks we should have a simple approach to allow for updates. Meanwhile if your willing to try this method it should work.
Download this file: YARRA 3DX Mac Update Script
- Connect the Yarra 3DX to the Mac through USB and turn it on.
- Download the yarra3dx_update_osx.command file from the Yarra 3DX website.
- When you execute it, you will be notified that the file cannot be opened because it is from an unidentified developer.
- Click the Apple menu, select “System Preferences” and select “Security & Privacy”.
- On the Security & Privacy tab, it should say “yarra3dx_update_osx.command” was blocked from opening because it is not from an identified developer. Click “Open Anyway”.
- You will get another message saying that the file is from an unidentified developer. Click “Open”.
- Follow the prompts to install the firmware upgrade.